`BAVARIAN KRAUT AND SAUSAGE ROLL
1 lbpork sausage
1/2 coats, quick cooking
1egg slightly beaten
1/2 tspworcestershire sauce
16 ozsauerkraut snipped
2 tspcaraway seeds
3 Tbspchopped onion
1/4 cshredded swiss cheese
How to Make `BAVARIAN KRAUT AND SAUSAGE ROLL
- Combine sausage, oats, salt, and Worcestershire sauce and blend well. Put on waxed paper and make a 10 by 7 rectangle.
- Combine sauerkraut, caraway seeds, and onion. Spread mixture evenly on sausage rectangle. Roll up, jelly roll fashion.
- Place bacon slices over top. Place in a 12 by 8 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hour.
- Five minutes before removing from oven sprinkle with cheese over top and return to oven to melt cheese
- Serves 4 to 6. NOTE: For a less crusty surface, cover during first hour of baking.