VEGETARIAN BAKED ZITI CASSEROLE
- chopped onion slightly chunky
- 1 can(s)
- black olives chopped no seed
- 2 stalks
- chopped celery
- chopped garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp
- oregano, thyme rosemary, dash salt n pepper
- 1 pkg
- zita pasta, cooked a-ldante
- 3 Tbsp
- virgin olive oil
- 1 pkg
- mozzerella cheese or cheddar shredded 8oz and or use left over cheese in fridge to top off ! any cheese you love
- 1 jar(s)
- favorite spaghetti tomato sauce . with mushrooms or whatever you like best.
How to Make VEGETARIAN BAKED ZITI CASSEROLE
- 1Cook ziti in boiling water till its almost cooked or aldante
In meantime Take 9x 13 pan and grease with olive oil up the sides too. Drain off all the water and butter the ziti with butter and olive oil . Toss Set Oven at 375 degree F
- 2Chopped vegetables. Take Saute pan and put in olive oil . Drop the fresh veggies in and saute them in oil and butter till they are translucent and soft. Take off heat set pan aside..
- 3In large bowl place Drained buttered Ziti cooked, and toss with olive oil , spices and gradually add in Chopped Sauted vegetables. Take One Jar of your fav Red spaghetti sauce. I like mine with mushrooms. Use prego or complimentary brand. Toss all together, saving about 1/4 cup for the top. Toss in Paresaen cheese . Flatten into Greased Baking dish prepared.
Top with remaining tomator sauce and LOTS OF CHEESE, use one, or many or left overs in the Fridge.
Bake about 20 minutes till heated inside .Last Part Place oven on BROIL Broil, top WATCHING IT for no more than THREE MINUTES just to brown the top. REmove from oven. Let set about 4-5 minutes. Serve in Large cut slices. Serves up to 8 . Great with side salad of your choosing.