FUSILLI WITH CREAMY TOMATO AND MEAT SAUCE
Recipe & photo: Recipe.com
- 12 oz
- ground beef
- 1 large
- chopped onion
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 2 can(s)
- (14 oz.ea.) italian-style tomatoes, cut up
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- 8 oz
- packaged dried fusilli, vermicelli, or spaghetti
- 1/2 c
- whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp
- snipped parsley
- 1 tsp
- dried italian seasoning, crushed
How to Make FUSILLI WITH CREAMY TOMATO AND MEAT SAUCE
- 1For Sauce: In a large saucepan, cook beef, onion, and garlic until beef is brown. Drain Fat. Stir in undrained tomatoes, Italian seasoning, sugar, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about 40 minutes or until most of liquid has evaporated, stirring occasionally.
- 2Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; keep warm.
- 3Gradually stir the whipping cream into the sauce. Heat through, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in parsley.
- 4Arrange pasta on individual plates or a large platter. Spoon the sauce over the pasta. Serve with grated cheese of your choice.