Fireman Bob's Special NON " MEAT MAN " Linguine !!
This is a special dish for Areatha! Hope You enjoy Areatha!!!
Hope YOU ALL ENJOY!!!
Fireman Bob :)
1 lbuncooked linguine pasta
3 Tbspolive oil, divided
4 clovegarlic, chopped
1 jar(s)( small ) artichokes, chopped
2 Tbspparsely, chopped
2 Tbspfresh thyme leaves
2 Tbspfresh cilantro, chopped
2 bunchshallots, chopped
1 tspcayenne pepper
1 jar(s)( small ) roasted red peppers, drained and coarsely chopped
1 lbfresh mushrooms, sliced
1 tspfresh cracked black pepper or to taste
·course sea salt to taste
How to Make Fireman Bob's Special NON " MEAT MAN " Linguine !!
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add linguine and 1 tablespoon olive oil, cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until aldente, and drain.
- Melt butter and add oil in a large skillet, stir in garlic, shallots, cayenne pepper, mushrooms, and cook until golden brown.
- Mix in remaining thyme, parsley, artichokes, and roasted red peppers.
- Continue to cook and stir until heated through.
- Serve over the cooked pasta, and sprinkle with cilantro.
- ENJOY !!!!