CREAMY DREAMY BACON CARBONARA
Recipe: Guest & photo by Emma
How to Make CREAMY DREAMY BACON CARBONARA
- Cut the bacon into approximately 1/2" strips and fry over medium heat.
- In the meantime, cook the fettuccine according to package directions.
- When the bacon is almost done, add the garlic and cook about 1 minute. Add the cream and salt and pepper to the pan with bacon and garlic. Simmer until thick and creamy.
- Whisk together the eggs and Parmesan in a small bowl.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain and add it to the pan with the bacon and cream sauce. Stir to combine. Add the egg and Parmesan to the pan and stir again. Serve immediately with more Parmesan sprinkled on top, if desired.