Beef Stroganoff for Crock Pot (Easy)
I used to love when mom would make this for us growing up in the '70s. For a second generation, I've made it for my children and now they are making it for theirs. Good, solid recipes stand the test of time.
- 3 lb
- 1/2 inch thick sirloin steak
- 1/2 c
- flour to coat meat
- 2 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- 2 medium
- onions, sliced thinly
- 2 can(s)
- (4 oz. each) mushrooms, sliced or whole
- 1 can(s)
- beef broth
- 1 1/2 c
- sour cream, not fat free or light
- 1/2 c
- flour to add to sour cream at end
- cooked rice or wide buttered noodles
How to Make Beef Stroganoff for Crock Pot (Easy)
- 1Cut beef into 3" strips (3" x 1/2"). Place 1/2 cup flour, salt and pepper in large plastic bag. Add beef. Toss to coat. Place in oiled crock pot.
- 2Add onions, mushrooms and beef broth to crock pot. Stir to coat.
- 3Cook on low for 8 hours.
- 4Combine sour cream with 1/2 cup flour. Stir into crock pot. Heat a few minutes longer until creamy and hot. Serve over hot cooked rice or wide noodles. Top with a dollop of sour cream and fresh parsley (or fresh chives) if desired. Enjoy!
About Beef Stroganoff for Crock Pot (Easy)
You May Also Like:
Show 1 Comment & Review