☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pkg
- brown rice penne pasta
- 2 lb
- ground beef
- 3 can(s)
- italian style garlic, basil and oregano added tomatoes
- 2 c
- shredded mozzarella
- 2 medium
- coarsely diced sweet onions
How to Make Baked Brown Rice Penne Pasta
- 1Brown the beef with the coarse diced onions in with 'em. Drain and put in a large Stainless mixing bowl.
- 2Meantime, be boiling the Penne til al dente. Add in to the mixing bowl
- 3add the tomatoes. Place the mix in 1 pr 2 baking pans , depending on the size, top with the cheese
- 4bake at 350 until the cheese is melting and just starting to brown.