Pork Fried Rice, Iris
- 2 pkg
- 6.2oz packages rice-a-roni fried rice
- I pkg
- 16oz frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 stick
- 2 c
- chicken broth, low sodium
- 4 c
- pork lion, sliced thin
- green onion
- mushroom pieces, optional i love shrooms
How to Make Pork Fried Rice, Iris
- 1Cook rice according to package directions, I replaced 2 cups of the 4 cups of water with chicken broth for additional flavor.
- 2When rice liquid is almost all absorbed, stir in stir fry veggies ( thawed, but still cold, so they don't lose their color).
- 3pork loin with an electric knife then add the mushrooms, cover and let sit for 15 minutes before serving, top with slice green onions.