10 to 12 ozsole or other white fish fillets
1/2 lbsmall new red potatoes
3 mediumroma or plum tomatoes
1 can(s)sliced pitted ripe olves (8 ounces)
2 Tbspchopped green onion
1 clovegarlic, finely chopped
1 Tbspfresh basil (or 1/2 tablespoon dried)
1/4 Tbspdried thyme
1/4 cbalsamic vinegarette dressing
How to Make MICROWAVED FISH 'N VEGGIES (SALLYE)
- If you use frozen fish fillets, thaw completely before beginning
Cut tomatoes into wedges and set aside
Chop green onions, garlic and basil,
Add thyme and set aside.
Slice tomatoes into 1/4" thick wedges
- Place fish fillets on a microwaave safe shallow dish and cover with paper towel.
Microwave on full power for 5 minutes
Remove from microwave, cover with plastic wrap and set aside
- Place potato slices into microwave safe plate in single layer, wet your fingers and sprinkle water sparingly over potatoes by flicking your hand.
Cover with paper towel
Cook on full power for 7 minutes
Remove from microwave and set aside
- Flake fish into a medium sized salad bowl.
Add the potatoes, tomato wedges, olives, green onions, garlic, basil, thyme, and salt.
Pour vinaigrette dressing over contents and toss until well blended.
- Chill in fridge for one hour before serving.
Garnish with carrot sticks (optional)