- 10 to 12 oz
- sole or other white fish fillets
- 1/2 lb
- small new red potatoes
- 3 medium
- roma or plum tomatoes
- 1 can(s)
- sliced pitted ripe olves (8 ounces)
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped green onion
- 1 clove
- garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh basil (or 1/2 tablespoon dried)
- 1/4 Tbsp
- dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 c
- balsamic vinegarette dressing
- carrots (optional)
How to Make MICROWAVED FISH 'N VEGGIES (SALLYE)
- 1If you use frozen fish fillets, thaw completely before beginning
Cut tomatoes into wedges and set aside
Chop green onions, garlic and basil,
Add thyme and set aside.
Slice tomatoes into 1/4" thick wedges
- 2Place fish fillets on a microwaave safe shallow dish and cover with paper towel.
Microwave on full power for 5 minutes
Remove from microwave, cover with plastic wrap and set aside
- 3Place potato slices into microwave safe plate in single layer, wet your fingers and sprinkle water sparingly over potatoes by flicking your hand.
Cover with paper towel
Cook on full power for 7 minutes
Remove from microwave and set aside
- 4Flake fish into a medium sized salad bowl.
Add the potatoes, tomato wedges, olives, green onions, garlic, basil, thyme, and salt.
Pour vinaigrette dressing over contents and toss until well blended.
- 5Chill in fridge for one hour before serving.
Garnish with carrot sticks (optional)