TURKEY SPINACH APPLE WRAP
- 1 Tbsp
- reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tsp
- honey mustard
- whole-wheat lavish or flour tortillas
- 2 c
- washed and dried baby spinach leaves
- thin slices turkey breasts ( 4- ounces )
- granny smith apple, sliced paper thin
How to Make TURKEY SPINACH APPLE WRAP
- 1Combine mayonnaise and mustard, Lay out both wraps. Spread the edges of each with mayonnaise mixture. Leaving the edges free.
- 2Arrange a layer of greens on top of the wraps.
- 3Top each layer with turkey. Evenly divide apple slices and lay lengthwise across turkey.
- 4Fold over the end of the wrap closest to you then the two sides.
- 5Roll the wraps as tightly as possible toward the opposite side.
- 6Cover each wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate seem side down, up to 4 hours before serving.
- 7When ready to serve remove plastic wrap and cut each wrap in half at an angle.