TURKEY SPINACH APPLE WRAP
1 Tbspreduced-fat mayonnaise
2 tsphoney mustard
2whole-wheat lavish or flour tortillas
2 cwashed and dried baby spinach leaves
4thin slices turkey breasts ( 4- ounces )
1/4granny smith apple, sliced paper thin
How to Make TURKEY SPINACH APPLE WRAP
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard, Lay out both wraps. Spread the edges of each with mayonnaise mixture. Leaving the edges free.
- Arrange a layer of greens on top of the wraps.
- Top each layer with turkey. Evenly divide apple slices and lay lengthwise across turkey.
- Fold over the end of the wrap closest to you then the two sides.
- Roll the wraps as tightly as possible toward the opposite side.
- Cover each wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate seem side down, up to 4 hours before serving.
- When ready to serve remove plastic wrap and cut each wrap in half at an angle.