THE BEST SLOW COOKER BARBEQUE CHICKEN
Recipe & photo: familyfreshmeals.com
- 2 lb
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 c
- favorite barbeque sauce
- 1/4 c
- zesty italian dressing
- 1/4 c
- brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- salt to taste
How to Make THE BEST SLOW COOKER BARBEQUE CHICKEN
- 1Season the chicken breasts lightly with salt and place in the slow cooker.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine the barbeque sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well combined.
- 3Pour the sauce over chicken, cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours.
- 4If you want the meat shredded, shred it with 2 forks, re-cover and cook in sauce for another 15-20 minutes to soak up the flavor. Or you can serve the breasts whole, spooning sauce over all.
- 5Serve over rice, on a salad, on buns, in wraps--any way you can imagine. Enjoy!