THE BEST SLOW COOKER BARBEQUE CHICKEN
Recipe & photo: familyfreshmeals.com
2 lbchicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 cfavorite barbeque sauce
1/4 czesty italian dressing
1/4 cbrown sugar
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
·salt to taste
How to Make THE BEST SLOW COOKER BARBEQUE CHICKEN
- Season the chicken breasts lightly with salt and place in the slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, combine the barbeque sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well combined.
- Pour the sauce over chicken, cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours.
- If you want the meat shredded, shred it with 2 forks, re-cover and cook in sauce for another 15-20 minutes to soak up the flavor. Or you can serve the breasts whole, spooning sauce over all.
- Serve over rice, on a salad, on buns, in wraps--any way you can imagine. Enjoy!