- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pinch
- salt and pepper
- 15 oz can pineapple slices, juice reserved
- 1/3 c
- light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp
- ground ginger
- 1/4 c
How to Make Slow-cooked easy pineapple chicken
- 1Spray the cooker lightly w/ cooking spray. Sprinkle each chicken breast w/ a pinch of salt and pepper.
- 2Place chicken in cooker. Place pineapple slices over chicken. In bowl, whisk together pineapple juice, brown sugar, lemon juice and cornstarch. Mix well.
- 3Pour sauce over chicken. Cover cooker and cook on low for 4 hrs. Serve alone or over rice.