Quick Delicious Marco Polo Honey Lemon Chicken
Add more water to create great chicken soup.
Take some liquid and veg, reduce with cream for a few minutes to create great sauce.
1chicken (i use free range, always better flavour)
1fennel (alternative: soup veg or celery)
1 tspcurry powder
1/2lemon (juice only)
2 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Quick Delicious Marco Polo Honey Lemon Chicken
- Put olive oil in a big pan, high heat. Brown the chicken 1-2 minutes each side.
- Roughly chop veg. Put everything in. Put lid on.
- Turn down heat to low-mid so it simmers steadily without boiling over. You can also use a pressure cooker or electric pan.
- Cooking time depends on size of chicken. It's 30 minutes for the small chicken I use.
- Serve with pasta of your choice. I tend to just throw in two small hands of fusilli in the last five minutes for quickness.
- If you are feeling cheffy today, put some of the liquid and veg in a skillet, add some sour cream or double cream, and reduce over medium fire for a few minutes. 5 seconds of blending will make it smooth restaurant quality sauce.