JANET'S CRISPY CRUSTY BAKED CHICKEN
How to Make JANET'S CRISPY CRUSTY BAKED CHICKEN
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees
- 2Wash chicken pieces, pat dry and set aside.
- 3Beat egg and milk in a bowl.
- 4In another bowl mix potato flakes and Parmesan cheese.
- 5Roll chicken first in egg mixture, then potato mixture
- 6Melt butter in a shallow baking pan. Roll coated chicken pieces in butter then place skin side up in the pan.
- 7Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until juices from thighs run clear when pierced with a fork.