- 1/2 lb
- italian-style chicken sausage, casing removed
- 1/2 lb
- ground turkey
- 1 c
- sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 c
- chopped red bell pepper
- 2 can(s)
- refrigerated pizza dough, like pillsbury
- 3 c
- reduced-fat, shredded italian-style cheese
- 1-1/2 c
- favorite pizza sauce
How to Make Healthy stuffed pizza
- 1Heat oven to 425. Spray a 9" x 13" baking pan w/ cooking spray. In lg skillet, over medium heat, cook sausage and turkey until browned.
- 2Stir in mushrooms and red bell pepper. Cook, stirring for 1 min. Unroll 1 pizza dough, press into bottom and 1/2 way up sides of pan. Sprinkle dough w/ 1 cup cheese, top w/ 3/4 cup pizza sauce. Spoon chicken mix over sauce, sprinkle w/ 1 cup cheese.
- 3Unroll 2nd dough and place on top of pizza, press edges together. make 2 slits in top of dough. Bake 15 mins. Pour remaining sauce over crust, sprinkle w/ remaining cheese. bake 10 more mins.