- 1 Tbsp
- dried tomatoes, snipped
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 c
- crumbled feta cheese, i used reduced-fat
- 2 Tbsp
- reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 tsp
- dried basil
- 1/8 tsp
- 1 tsp
- olive oil
How to Make Feta and sundried tomato stuffed chicken
- 1Pour toamtoes in small bowl, cover w/ boiling water for 10 mins. Drain. Cut a pocket, ( not all the way through,) in each chicken breast.
- 2In bowl, combine feta cheese, cream cheese, dried basil and tomatoes. Spoon 1 rounded tbsp of mix into each pocket of each chicken.
- 3Secure w/ toothpicks. In lg skillet, heat oil over med-high heat. Cook chicken about 12-14 mins, turning once.