☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 jar(s)
- favorite marinara sauce
- 1 c
- mozzarella cheese shredded or italian cheese blend
- salt and pepper
How to Make Easy Healthy Chicken Parmesan
- 1Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- 2Place chicken breast in a glass baking pan. Bake for about 45 minutes till done at 350 degrees. Remove from oven.
- 3Turn over the chicken. Pour marinara over the breast. top each breast with 1/4 cup of cheese. Return to oven for 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted. Remove from oven let sit 2 minutes.
- 4Serve with your favorite pasta and fresh grated parmesan cheese.