CHEESY CHICKEN POT PIE CASSEROLE
Recipe & photo: Kraft.com
- 1 lb
- boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces (or 2 cans chicken breast)
- 2 c
- milk, divided
- 1 pkg
- (10.5 oz.) velveeta cheesy casseroles chicken pot pie
- 1/2 c
- frozen corn
How to Make CHEESY CHICKEN POT PIE CASSEROLE
- 1Cook chicken in a large skillet on medium heat until lightly browned, stirring frequently. Add 1-1/4 cups milk, vegetables and seasoning mix; stir.
- 2Bring mixture to a boil and cook 1 minute. Simmer on medium-low heat for 5 minutes, stirring often. Stir in corn.
- 3Spoon into a 2-qt. casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray. Cover with cheese sauce.
- 4Add remaining milk to biscuit mix; stir just until blended. Spoon over cheese sauce. Bake in a preheated 425º oven for 16 to 18 minutes or until filling is heated through and topping is golden brown.
- 5NOTE: If time is short, you could use 2 cans (12.5 oz.ea.) Swanson White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast, drained and not browned.