Atkins Induction Friendly "Fiesta Chicken"
1 lbchicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1-2 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
1/4 cchicken broth, low salt
1 Tbspgarlic powder
1 csalsa - low carb
1/2 csour cream regular
1/4 c* optional - sharp cheddar cheese
How to Make Atkins Induction Friendly "Fiesta Chicken"
- Cut chicken up into bit size pieces, add spices.(you can always use what you like)
- add oil to pan and cook on each side until brown. add in chicken broth and cook until done.
- mix salsa and sour cream until well mixed.
- add mixture to chicken and cook until desired thickness!
- *optional - add 1/4 cup of fine sharp cheddar cheese. ( I do this sometimes!)
- serve alone or over a low carb healthy side, example - cauliflower fried rice, cauliflower mashed potatoes!