3 Cans and 1 Jar Mexican Casserole
- 1 lb
- chicken breasts
- 4 small
- cans or 2 large cans of chicken broth low sodium
- (1) 7oz can(s)
- diced green chilies
- (1)10oz can(s)
- rotel mild dice tomatoes and green chilies
- (1) 16 oz can(s)
- of whole kornel corn
- 1 c
- medium thick n chunky salsa verde'
- cholula seasoning to taste
- 2 c
- cooked quinoa
- 1 c
- shredded cheese (the mexican blend).
How to Make 3 Cans and 1 Jar Mexican Casserole
- 1Preheat oven at 375 degrees F. Boil the chicken breasts in the chicken broth til chicken is well cooked. Remove chicken and shredd it with 2 forks. Combine the chicken with 2 cups of cooked quinoa. (cook the quinoa in the broth you cooked the chicken in)
- 2Combine the chicken,quinoa,diced green chiles, can of rotel,corn,the verde' salsa and cholula seasoning. Mix it well. Put conbined mixture in a 9"x13" baking dish and add cheese for topping. Place in oven. Bake the casserole about 20 minutes.