Broccoli Shrimp Casserole
For gluten free, wheat free, use Progresso gluten free broccoli soup instead or equivalent and don't add the milk. All Campbell soups contain wheat and are not gluten free.
For vegetarian leave out the bacon. Remove worms from broccoli
- 4 c
- fresh broccoli
- 1 can(s)
- campbell's condenced broccoli cheddar soup
- 1/2` c
- 3 1/2 oz
- 350 count salad shrimp, tail off
- 110-160 count shrimp, deveined, tail off
- 2 slice
- cayenne pepper, ground
- 1/2 c
- sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 c
- parmesan cheese
How to Make Broccoli Shrimp Casserole
- 1Fry bacon to a light crisp, it will be baked later for 30 minutes besides.
- 2cut up broccoli into small pieces if you didn't buy them that way from the store. I steam the broccoli for 3 minutes and drain.
- 3If your shrimp is frozen, place in a pan of hot water to thaw don't over cook, they will be baked for 1/2 hour later.
- 4Put the broccoli cheddar soup in a small bowl, slowly stir in the milk then add and stir into the steamed broccoli. Add and stir in the salad shrimp.