Recipe: Colleen Quinton
- 1 pkg
- stove top stuffing mix, dry (savory herb flavor)
- 1 c
- warm water
- 1-1/2 lb
- lean ground beef
- eggs, beaten
- 1 pkg
- dry onion soup mix
How to Make STUFFING MEATLOAF
- 1Coat the inside of a Bundt pan with cooking spray. Place warm water, onion soup mix and dry stuffing mix in a bowl. Mix well and let sit for 5 minutes to allow bread time to absorb water.
- 2Add eggs and ground beef. Mix well. Use your hands to incorporate it all together. Place evenly into the Bundt pan - OR - you can put into muffin tins to make individual loaves.
- 3Bake in a preheated 350º oven for 1 hour or until no longer pink inside.
- 4Remove from oven and allow to rest 5 minutes before cutting.