- 2 medium
- 1/2 lb
- ground beef or sausage in bulk (i use sausage)
- 1/4 c
- chopped onion
- 2/3 c
- seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 1/3 c
- spaghetti sauce divided
- 1/2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Stuffed Zucchini
- 1Cut zucchini in half lengthwise. Microwave for 5 minutes to soften.
- 2Scoop out pulp leaving about 1/4 inch shell. Chop pulp.
- 3Brown meat and onion.
Add pulp, bread crumbs and 1/3 cup spaghetti sauce. Mix.
- 4Spoon mixture into zucchini shells. Spoon on rest of spaghetti sauce, You may not need it all. sprinkle with cheese.
- 5Place in greased baking dish . Any size they will fit into.
Bake at 325 for 30 minutes or until zucchini is tender. 2 servings