We have it for one meal & make sandwiches for the next day. For a meatloaf this size, it doesn't last long between the two of us.
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1/2 lb
- or 3 links of italian sausage
- 3 slice
- bread, torn into pieces
- 1 c
- 1 large
- egg, beaten
- 1/4 c
- minced onion
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- each, pepper, celery salt, garlic, dry mustard, &, sage
- 1 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
How to Make Dawns Meatloaf
- 1Mix all ingredients thoroughly by hand.
- 2Dump into ungreased loaf pan & spread it level.
- 3If you want ketch-up or tomato sauce or whatever on top, now is when you add it.
We don't care for it, so, we don't put it on.
- 4Bake in 350º oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- 5Remove from loaf pan to drain the grease off.
We use a spatula on each end. It is firm enough to hold up without breaking in the middle.