We have it for one meal & make sandwiches for the next day. For a meatloaf this size, it doesn't last long between the two of us.
1 lbground beef
1/2 lbor 3 links of italian sausage
3 slicebread, torn into pieces
1 largeegg, beaten
1/4 cminced onion
1/4 tspeach, pepper, celery salt, garlic, dry mustard, &, sage
1 tspworcestershire sauce
How to Make Dawns Meatloaf
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly by hand.
- Dump into ungreased loaf pan & spread it level.
- If you want ketch-up or tomato sauce or whatever on top, now is when you add it.
We don't care for it, so, we don't put it on.
- Bake in 350º oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove from loaf pan to drain the grease off.
We use a spatula on each end. It is firm enough to hold up without breaking in the middle.