1 tspchili paste
·1 1/4 pound ground chuck
4kaiser rolls split
1 Tbspvegetable oil ( divided )
3/4 cdrained sliced pickled beets
How to Make AUSSIE BURGER
- Prepare grill foe direct heat. Cook over medium high heat for charcoal medium heat for gas grill.
- Combine ketchup, mayonnaise, chili paste.
- Mix beef with 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper then form into 4 41/4 inch patties.
- Lightly toast rolls on grill.
- Pat pineapple dry and brush with 1/2 teaspoon oil.
- Oil grill rack then grill pineapple and burgers turning once until pineapple in tender and caramelized and burgers are medium rare about 4 minutes total
- Heat remaining 1/2 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot then fry eggs.
- Spread chili mayonnaise on roll's then assemble burgers with pineapple, beets, eggs, lettuce and tomato.