- 1/4 c
- 1/4 c
- 1 tsp
- chili paste
- 1 1/4 pound ground chuck
- kaiser rolls split
- pineapple rings
- 1 Tbsp
- vegetable oil ( divided )
- 4 large
- 3/4 c
- drained sliced pickled beets
How to Make AUSSIE BURGER
- 1Prepare grill foe direct heat. Cook over medium high heat for charcoal medium heat for gas grill.
- 2Combine ketchup, mayonnaise, chili paste.
- 3Mix beef with 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper then form into 4 41/4 inch patties.
- 4Lightly toast rolls on grill.
- 5Pat pineapple dry and brush with 1/2 teaspoon oil.
- 6Oil grill rack then grill pineapple and burgers turning once until pineapple in tender and caramelized and burgers are medium rare about 4 minutes total
- 7Heat remaining 1/2 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot then fry eggs.
- 8Spread chili mayonnaise on roll's then assemble burgers with pineapple, beets, eggs, lettuce and tomato.