Mile High Stuffed Mushrooms
12medium mushroom caps
12 Tbspseasoned bread crumbs
5 Tbspolive oil
1 cparmesan cheese,freshly grated
4 clovegarlic, minced
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Mile High Stuffed Mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Clean mushroom caps with a damp paper towel to remove any excess dirt.
- In a mixing bowl add bread crumbs, cheese, garlic. Toss to mix.
- Melt butter with olive oil. Pour over bread crumb mixture. Mix thoroughly. Add beaten egg and mix toroughly again
- Fill inside of mushroom cap, then create a mound on top of each mushroom cap to make them mile high.
- Place mushrooms on a baking sheet, top with grated parmesan cheese.
- Put a little water on baking sheet so mushrooms won't stick or burn. Bake at 350 until golden brown.
- Enjoy mushrooms with some buttered pasta. Yummm