Mile High Stuffed Mushrooms
- medium mushroom caps
- 12 Tbsp
- seasoned bread crumbs
- 5 Tbsp
- 5 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 c
- parmesan cheese,freshly grated
- 4 clove
- garlic, minced
- egg, beaten
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Mile High Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Clean mushroom caps with a damp paper towel to remove any excess dirt.
- 3In a mixing bowl add bread crumbs, cheese, garlic. Toss to mix.
- 4Melt butter with olive oil. Pour over bread crumb mixture. Mix thoroughly. Add beaten egg and mix toroughly again
- 5Fill inside of mushroom cap, then create a mound on top of each mushroom cap to make them mile high.
- 6Place mushrooms on a baking sheet, top with grated parmesan cheese.
- 7Put a little water on baking sheet so mushrooms won't stick or burn. Bake at 350 until golden brown.
- 8Enjoy mushrooms with some buttered pasta. Yummm