Cauliflower Crust Pizza
2 citalian shredded cheese
1egg, slightly beaten
1 tspgarlic powder
1 tsporegano, dried
1 tsponion powder
1 cmarinara sauce or pizza sauce
How to Make Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- break apart the cauliflower into florets...pulse in a food processor or blender...gently like 10 pulses...consistency should be of rice...NOT mushy, careful over pulsing
- microwave (with no water) about 8mins.
- let cool and add 1 cup of the cheese, the slightly beaten egg, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt & pepper...mix together
- firmly press mixture into a casserole dish ( or whatever shape you want) can be be made into individual tins...make sure you spray with oil first.
- bake at 400 for about 20 mins or until toasted
- take out and let cool a few mins. top with the sauce and rest of cheese and broil about 5 mins....
let cool and serve as a main dish, side, or snack....so flavorful...make sure you use a spatula to take out, may fall apart