- 2 bunch
- scallions, chopped
- 1/4 c
- dry white wine
- ripe avocado, cut into small pieces
- light brie cheese, amount depending on taste
- cooked lobster with meat removed and chopped (you can also sub in imitation lobster, but the real thing is, well, the real thing!)
- egg whites
- 1/8 c
- light cream
- 1/8 c
- unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tbsp
- finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 pinch
- black pepper
How to Make Amazing Lobster Crustless Quiche
- 1Preheat oven to 350 and spray a square baking pan with cooking spray.
- 2Saute scallions in white wine until soft.
Distribute evenly in prepared pan.
- 3Dot pan with avocado pieces and lobster on top of scallions. Dot with brie cut into pieces around the other ingredients.
- 4In a blender, combine eggs, egg whites, cream and almond milk.
- 5Gently pour mixture over ingredients in pan.
Sprinkle with basil and black pepper.
- 6Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes depending on your oven. Quiche is done when middle springs back and it's slightly browned.