How to Make Southern Oven-Fried Catfish
- 1Cut catfish filets into 4 pieces or use cafish nuggets. Rinse and dry with power towels.
- 2Beat egg and mix with milk. Add hot sauce to taste.
- 3In a second dish, combine flour, cornmeal and creole seasoning.
- 4Put catfish into milk mixture, then cover with cornmeal mixture.
- 5Place on pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- 6Once all catfish is on the pan, spray fish with cooking spray.
- 7Place in a 450 degree oven for 6-10 minutes or until fish flakes and outside crust is crunchy.
- 8Serve with tarter sauce or cocktail sauce or you can make crispy fish tacos.