Lemon Baked Tilapia with Veg and Fresh Herbs
- 4 medium
- pieces of tilapia
- 1/2 small
- sweet onion, shaved thin
- 1/2 c
- celery, finely diced
- 1 large
- jalapeño pepper, finely minced
- 1/2 c
- carrots, grated
- 6 sprig(s)
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 sprig(s)
- fresh dill, chopped
- 1/3 c
- lemon juice (and can use zest also)
- wondra fine flour (see pic inset)
- butter spray (such as parkay)
- salt and pepper
How to Make Lemon Baked Tilapia with Veg and Fresh Herbs
- 1Preheat oven to 425
- 2In bottom of casserole dish, scatter all of the carrots and then add half of: onions, celery, jalapeños, and herbs.
- 4Salt and pepper both sides of tilapia; place on top of the veg/herbs.
- 5Pour remaining lemon juice on fish. Spritz with butter spray and dust with Wondra. Put remaining veg and herbs on top of fish.
- 6Bake on 450 for approximately 12-15 minutes, or until fish is white and flakey.
- 7Serve on a bed of rice or noodles with the veg/herb/lemon glaze.