Lemon Baked Tilapia with Veg and Fresh Herbs
4 mediumpieces of tilapia
1/2 smallsweet onion, shaved thin
1/2 ccelery, finely diced
1 largejalapeño pepper, finely minced
1/2 ccarrots, grated
6 sprig(s)fresh cilantro, chopped
4 sprig(s)fresh dill, chopped
1/3 clemon juice (and can use zest also)
·wondra fine flour (see pic inset)
·butter spray (such as parkay)
·salt and pepper
How to Make Lemon Baked Tilapia with Veg and Fresh Herbs
- Preheat oven to 425
- In bottom of casserole dish, scatter all of the carrots and then add half of: onions, celery, jalapeños, and herbs.
- Salt and pepper both sides of tilapia; place on top of the veg/herbs.
- Pour remaining lemon juice on fish. Spritz with butter spray and dust with Wondra. Put remaining veg and herbs on top of fish.
- Bake on 450 for approximately 12-15 minutes, or until fish is white and flakey.
- Serve on a bed of rice or noodles with the veg/herb/lemon glaze.