Herb Marinated Shrimp
How to Make Herb Marinated Shrimp
- 1Start by pre-soaking your wooden skewers. If using metal or broiling you can skip this obviously...
- 2Combine first five ingredients in food processor; pulse until mixture is coarsely chopped.
- 3Add olive oil and process until well blended.
- 4Combine herb mixture and shrimp in a large zip lock bag and toss to coat.
- 5Marinate shrimp in fridge for 30 minutes. Marinating any longer than 1 hr. can result in rubbery shrimp.
- 6Go and pre-heat your grill, use upper rack if you have one. If broiling go ahead and start pre-heating your oven.
- 7Remove shrimp from bag and thread onto skewers, you should have at least 6 shrimp to a skewer.
- 8Place skewers on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill three minutes on each side or until done. Make sure and DO NOT over cook, or you will have dry, chewy shrimp.
- 9I like to serve these with flavored rice and a salad. Enjoy !