Crispy Fish Wrap with Carrot Slaw
2 largewhite fish fillet (i use parmesan crusted tilapia)
1 largecarrot, shredded
1 ccabbage, shredded
2 Tbspsweet onion, slivered
2 Tbspwhite vinegar
2hard boiled eggs
2 largetortillas, flour (or flavored wraps of your choice)
How to Make Crispy Fish Wrap with Carrot Slaw
- Mix carrots, cabbage, and onion in a small bowl.
- Mix mayo, vinegar, and pepper in another bowl. (steps 1 and 2 can be combined if you're certain to use all the slaw. I usually have some left over, and it doesn't keep well in the fridge, so I separate the dry and wet ingredients.)
- Chop egg.
- Cook fish fillets. I deep fry them, and it takes less than 5 minutes. You can bake them, which takes about 15 minutes, but is healthier and tastes just as good.
- Warm tortillas after fish is cooked and JUST before assembling wraps.
- Working quickly, cut fillets in half lengthwise and lay across the middle of each tortilla. Spoon slaw over the fish, drizzle generously with sauce, top with egg, and sprinkle with celery salt. Wrap tightly and cut in half.