Creamy Onion Too-Nay-Toes
Julie Ann Keene
How to Make Creamy Onion Too-Nay-Toes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pierce potatoes and wrap in a damp paper towel; microwave per unit's cooking instructions for a potato. (usually about 8 minutes per potato)
- Place potatoes in oven 10 minutes to crisp the skins.
- Remove potatoes from oven, slice open lengthwise and scoop out the potato flesh.
- Combine in a large bowl potato with tuna, red onion, onion powder and sour cream. Divide mixture evenly between potato skins.
- Top with cheddar cheese and bake another 6 to 7 minutes until cheese is browned.