Zip Lock Marinated Chicken
- 1/4 c
- each honey and spicy mustard, mixed.
- 1/2 c
- lemon pepper marinade
- 2 large
- zip lock baggies
- full skinless/boneless chicken breasts.
How to Make Zip Lock Marinated Chicken
- 1With a zip lock baggie, insert two chicken breasts you have poked with a meat fork or sharp knife, and the lemon marinade.
- 2In another sack, insert the 1 chicken breasts poked and a mixture of honey and mustard.
- 3Let some air escape and then seal, squishing the marinade and the honey/mustard mixture into the "holy" chicken.
- 4You can cook these in their own pans but I didn't have my oven so I made them in a toaster oven. I "shared" the pan with each chicken by making a trough between them.
- 5Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes and then test the centers. If they are done, stop cooking. If still a bit pink (some breasts are so big they take a bit more time), add another 10 minutes.
- 6Carefully take the chicken out and use a baster or ladle for the juices. They are great for over the spuds you might serve. Hint Hint!!