Zesty Chicken and Veggies stirfry
So far we have drizzled it over noodles...Delish.
Then we had it over crean cheese on crackers....WOW!
And tonight it will be over this dish.
- chicken breats, skinless, boneless, and cut into bite sized chunks
- leaves chinese bok choy, sliced (the white and the green part)
- 1 medium
- onion chopped in half and each half cut into three
- 1/2 large
- green pepper cut into slices and the slices cut into thirds
- ear fresh corn
DRIZZLE WITH THIS RECIPE OR OTHER FLAVORED PEPPER JELLY
WE HAD THIS ALONE BUT WOULD BE NICE OVER NOODLES OR RICE
How to Make Zesty Chicken and Veggies stirfry
- 1Cut the chicken breasts into bite size chunks. and put on medium heat in a lightly sprayed frypan.
Cut up veggies and add to the pan after chicken is fully cooked. Cover. wait 2-3 minutes and stir. Wait again and stir.
- 2As soon as the veggies are tender crisp it is done.
Put on a plate and Drizzle the Strawberry, mango jalapeno jelly over the plate. That way you can have it as spicy or as lightly seasoned as you wish.
- 3We served it with the same sauce over sour cream and crackers. They taste combos were unbelieveable. I am hooked on this Jelly