- ground beef, pork or chicken
- taco seasoning mix for however many pounds of meat
- snack size bags of doritos or fritos
- shredded lettuce
- diced tomatoes
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- mild or hot taco sauce
- any other ingredients your heart desires
How to Make Walking Tacos!
- 1Add one packet of taco seasoning mix for each pound of meat you intend to fry up and cook according to package directions. Let meat cool somewhat.
- 2Take a snack size bag of Doritos or Fritos (you will need to buy a bag for each person you are feeding), open the top of the bag and crunch the chips a little, making them easier to combine with other ingredients.
- 3Next, start adding into the bag,layers of lettuce, tomato, taco meat, cheese, sour cream and hot sauce. Mix well and absolutely enjoy!
*** You can use any ingredients you please. Kids like all kinds of things. Don't hesitate to be creative! For example... I love to use "Dorothy Lynch Home Style Dressing" on mine... YUM!
*** These are great for camping too! Also, after school snacks!