troy's lip smacken B.B.Q sauce
1/4 cdark corn syrup
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
3 tspliquid smoke flavoring
2 largebay leaves
1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
2 tspolive oil, extra virgin
How to Make troy's lip smacken B.B.Q sauce
- Dice onion and garlic cloves
- Heat olive oil in medium sauce pot over medium heat
- Add onion and garlic to hot oil saute for about 3 minutes or until onion is translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients bring to a boil reduce to a simmer. Cook for 1 hour stirring occasionally. Remove bay leaves when done and slather on anything you want. This is a very versatile sause.
- If you would like honey barbeque sauce wait till finished cooking and remove from heat and add Honey.