Spinach Chicken Salad Sandwich
16 ozmarket side italian loaf bread, cut into 8 wedges
12.5 oz can(s)tyson chicken
4green onions, diced
21/2 Tbsptosititos spinach dip
·salt and pepper to taste
·easy spread butter
8 ozbrie cheese
5slices cooked bacon
10slices thinly cut tomato
How to Make Spinach Chicken Salad Sandwich
- In a small bowl add the chicken, onion, dip, and salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Chill at least 15 minutes for flavors to get happy.
- Lay sliced bread out. butter one side of each piece. Next spread brie cheese on the other sides of each piece of bread.
- Divide the chicken mixture up between five slices, putting chicken on cheese side.
- Break bacon into and lay halves on top of chicken.
- Next add three spinach leaves to top of bacon, then two tomato slices on each.
- Top the mixture with the other slices of bread, cheese side down on top of sandwiches.
- Heat a skillet or indoor grill for stove. Place sandwiches in skillet or grill. Set another heavey iron skillet on top. Cook about 3 to 4 minutes, flip and do the same on other side.