Spinach Chicken Salad Sandwich
- 16 oz
- market side italian loaf bread, cut into 8 wedges
- 12.5 oz can(s)
- tyson chicken
- green onions, diced
- 21/2 Tbsp
- tosititos spinach dip
- salt and pepper to taste
- easy spread butter
- 8 oz
- brie cheese
- slices cooked bacon
- spinach leaves
- slices thinly cut tomato
How to Make Spinach Chicken Salad Sandwich
- 1In a small bowl add the chicken, onion, dip, and salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Chill at least 15 minutes for flavors to get happy.
- 2Lay sliced bread out. butter one side of each piece. Next spread brie cheese on the other sides of each piece of bread.
- 3Divide the chicken mixture up between five slices, putting chicken on cheese side.
- 4Break bacon into and lay halves on top of chicken.
- 5Next add three spinach leaves to top of bacon, then two tomato slices on each.
- 6Top the mixture with the other slices of bread, cheese side down on top of sandwiches.
- 7Heat a skillet or indoor grill for stove. Place sandwiches in skillet or grill. Set another heavey iron skillet on top. Cook about 3 to 4 minutes, flip and do the same on other side.