1 lbground chicken
1 tspthyme, dried
2 clovegarlic, grated
1 cspaghetti sauce, i use prego heart smart
1 cricotta cheese, part-skim
1/2 clow-fat shredded chedder cheese
How to Make Skinny-Mini Lasagna
- Spray a your pan with cooking spray and add onions; cook until soft.
Add ground chicken, spices and garlic. Cook until the meat has cooked through; I like to let the meat sit in the pan for a little while to caramalize, gives a ton of flavor.
- Turn off heat and add spaghetti sauce, stir to combine, set aside.
- Mix ricotta cheese with some salt and pepper.
- Coat a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray, and arrange a wonton wrapper into each cup.
- Take half the ricotta mixture and divide it among the 12 cups.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes.
About 3 points per cup!