Poppyseed Chicken Salad
- uncooked chicken breasts, flattened
- 1/4 tsp
- each of ms. dash seasoning blend, onion powder, salt, lemon pepper (or black pepper)
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1/2 c
- green seedless grapes, cut in halves
- celery stalk, chopped
- 1/2 c
- pecan or walnut halves
- 8 oz
- can of pineapple chunks, drained
- avocadoes, halved, peeled and seeds removed
- 1 bottle
- poppyseed dressing
How to Make Poppyseed Chicken Salad
- 1Mix together seasonings: Mrs. Dash Seasoning Blend, onion powder, lemon pepper, and salt. Set aside. Prepare the chicken breasts by flattening with a mallet. Sprinkle the seasoning mixture over both sides of breasts.
- 2Heat olive oil in skillet. Brown chicken breasts lightly on both sides; lower heat and cook until done. Set aside and cool.
- 3Mix together grapes, celery, pecans, and pineapple. When chicken is cooled, chop and add to other ingredients. Add enough poppyseed dressing to comine all ingredients and generously fill the avocado halves. Serve on leafs of red lettuce with a freshly baked loaf of french bread, or sesame crackers.