Oven Roasted Italian Chicken
- skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 c
- baby carrots
- 5 medium
- potatoes, scrubbed and cut in 3 pieces, skins on or off
- 3 Tbsp
- italian seasoning
- 1 tsp
- dill weed
- 1 tsp
- seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp
- lemon pepper
- 10 oz
- can cream of chicken soup or other you like
- 1/3 c
- chicken broth
- 1/2 c
- bisquick baking mix
How to Make Oven Roasted Italian Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 350^. Coat roasting pan with non-stick vegetable spray. Set aside.
Combine cream of chicken soup and broth,whisking to blend. Set aside.
Combine Italian seasoning,dill, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
Rinse and pat dry chicken pieces.
- 2Dip one side of chicken in the soup mixture then in the Bisquick and place in the roasting pan- dipped side up..repeat with remaining chicken pieces.
Arrange carrots and potatoes around and between chicken pieces. Sprinkle all with the seasoning mixture.
Add 1/3 more broth and any remaining Bisquick to the soup mixture and Pour around the sides of the roaster pan but not on the food.
- 3Cover and bake for 1 hour. Check for doneness. and then bake uncovered for 15 minutes more.