★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- pepperidege farm southern style stuffing with herbs and spices
- stalks chopped celery
- large onion chopped
- 1 1/2 c
- low sodium chicken broth
- apples, cored and chopped, skin left on
- 8 oz
- package fresh, sliced baby bella mushrooms
- eggs, beaten
- 1 stick
- 1 tsp
- poultry seasoning
- salt and pepper, per personal taste
How to Make My Best Stuffing Ever!
- 1Melt stick of butter in frying pan and add chopped celery, and onion and saute until almost tender. Then add apples and mushrooms for the last few minutes.
- 2Open bag of stuffing and pour into large mixing bowl.
Add the spices, sauted celery, onions, apples, mushrooms, beaten eggs and chicken broth. Mix until well blended. You can use a little more chicken broth if needed.
- 3Put mixture into a large casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees, covered, for 30 minutes; uncover for last 15 minutes.