Lemonade Chicken for Crock Pot
1 pkgwhole bag white meat, about 9 or more pieces
6 ozlemonade, thawed concentrate
1/4 cbrown sugar
3 Tbspvegetable oil
How to Make Lemonade Chicken for Crock Pot
- Spray crock pot .Arrange chicken in crockpot.Drizzle vegetable oil over chicken.
- Combine lemonade, brown sugar, ketchup and vinegar; pour over chicken and cover.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours; remove chicken from pot.
- Transfer juice to saucepan, skim off fat.
- Combine the cornstarch and water and add slowly to the liquid over low heat.
- When thickened, serve over the chicken.