You can use different seasonings, such as dried rosemary (crushed), minced garlic, or Italian seasoning- whatever you like.
When plating individual servings, I like to spoon some of the lemon juice over the vegetables, and sprinkle a little crumbled feta on top. Enjoy!
·8 chicken thighs (excess skin removed)
·5-6 yukon gold potatoes
·1 container (10.5 oz) cherry tomatoes
·1 large lemon (thinly sliced)
·olive oil, extra virgin
3/4 tspmediterranean seasoning (a blend of oregano, thyme, garlic, rosemary and fennel)
1/4 tspmrs. dash (garlic and herb)
How to Make Lemon Chicken
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 glass dish with cooking spray.
Cut one lemon into thin slices and arrange on the bottom of your baking dish.
- Salt and pepper the chicken thighs. Brown them in a little oil.
Transfer chicken to baking dish on top of the lemon slices.
- Cut potatoes in half, and quarter each half. Place in large bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with seasonings, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat the potatoes evenly.
Arrange potatoes around chicken.
- Put tomatoes in the bowl, sprinkle with salt, and toss to coat. Add them to baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, and potatoes are tender.