Kickin Chicken Bombs
8chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
4 largejalapeno peppers
1 pkgcream cheese
1 tspcayenne pepper
1 pkgmexican blend shredded cheese
1/4 cfranks hot sauce or hot sauce of choice (optional)
How to Make Kickin Chicken Bombs
- Pre heat oven to 375
- Then you need to flatten your chicken breast. Simply butterfly cut it and lay flat between parchment paper. I use a rolling pin to beat it thin. about 5 cm (guessing)
- Cut of tops, slice in half and remove seeds from the jalapenos. You can wash them if you prefer a more mild taste.
- Set Bacon aside. In a bowl mix together remaining ingredients except hot sauce until well incorporated.
- Fill jalapenos with cheese mixture dividing it evenly between the 8 half's. They should be heaping full.
- Bake @ 375 for about 45 min until oozing cheese and bacon is nicely browned