☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 bag(s)pork rinds, original
1 cParmesan cheese
1 jar(s)spaghetti sauce, 24 oz
1 cmozzarella cheese
How to Make Keto Friendly Chicken Parm
- Crush pork rinds into crumbs. Add Parmesan and pour into a wide bowl.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and whisk until blended.
- Dip chicken breasts into eggs.
- Then into the crumb mixture.
- Lay onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and continue until all chicken breasts are coated in the "breading".
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Spoon a little sauce onto the top of chicken breasts. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top of sauce.
- Put back into oven to melt the cheese about 5 minutes.