Honey Lemon Chicken in Crock Pot
- 8 pc
- chicken thighs and drumsticks
- 1 1/2 lb
- small potatoes (red or yukon )
- 3 clove
- 4 sprig(s)
- lemon,sliced with skin
- 1.4 c
- 1/4 c
- chicken broth or water
- salt and pepper
How to Make Honey Lemon Chicken in Crock Pot
- 1Season chicken with salt and pepper, and fry until skin is light brown.
- 2In a slow cooker put potatoes, onion,garlic,thyme and lemon slices.Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Lay the chicken on top of the vegetables and drizzle witch honey.Add chicken stock.
- 4Cover with a lid and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.Enjoy.