HOMEMADE CHICKEN JERKEY BY EDDIE
How to Make HOMEMADE CHICKEN JERKEY BY EDDIE
- Cut chicken breasts 3/8 inch thick and 1 inch wide.
- Place on a cutting board and pat dry with a paper towel
- Pour all marinating ingredients into a large Ziploc bag close and mix. Add chicken and message marinate into chicken. Place in refrigerator overnight.
- Take out all cooking racks from your oven, and preheat to 170 degrees. Place a large cookie sheet on the bottom of the oven to catch any drippings.
- Prop toothpicks between wire of oven rack and hang marinated strips over toothpicks . Slide rack into oven, making sure meat is 4 to 5 inches from bottom of oven. Leave oven door slightly ajar. ( cook 9 to 10 hour's.
- Remove jerkey from oven cool. Place in a plastic bag and refrigerate.