Healthier Chicken Nuggets!
1-1 1/2 lbboneless, skinless chicken thighs and/or breasts
2 ccorn flake crumbs
1 tspseasoned salt
1/2 tspitalian seasoning
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tsponion powder
How to Make Healthier Chicken Nuggets!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, spray a 10x15 inch rectangular baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Trim chicken of excess fat and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Mix together corn flakes and spices in a large plastic zip lock bag.
- Add a few pieces of chicken at a time to crumb mixture. Shake to coat evenly.
- Place chicken pieces on prepared baking sheet so that they are not touching.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with your favorite dipping sauces!