GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD, RESTAURANT STYLE
Peggi Anne Tebben
I'm sure somewhere, someone has done a similar salad to this but I didn't get it from anywhere!
You need to cook the chicken as I instruct for the full flavor of this dish & don't drown it in dressing, so it doesn't cover up the flavor of the chicken.
- boneless, skinless chicken breast
- green onions
- tomato wedges
- shredded cheddar cheese
- California style garlic salt /parsley
- Montreal or Quebec Chicken Seasoning
- your favorite salad dressing
- real bacon bits (optional)